Saturday, November 21, 2009

Love

The existence of love in this reality is an anomaly, a hidden power. It is by the operation of love that my intention flows forth for all of creation. Spirit and body were not made to be separate. The glory of the mind of God operates through form as the light of the real, forming the Christ mind. The mind of God wakes in the hearts of men and walks through all Creation. And so it is that we forgive one another. The purity of truth in our beings is enough to overcome separation.

Let us have the courage to walk again as one body-mind. For everything you see as the beauty of spirit, the purity of the angels, the graces of heaven, exist within you. There is no need to be purified of anything except your own judgement. And so the wedding of spirit and form.

You do not need to reach out to the angels and spirits, asking them for what you need - you are an angel in your being, my light in form.

And so we speak of the end times. The only end times, my precious ones, are the end of separation, the end of turmoil, the end of praying desperately for what you think you need and spirit has, the end of your searching. For truly as the light I am awakening within your being. You no longer need to cry out to me for justice or salvation.

You, all of you are the chosen ones and my peaceful presence within your heart reveals balance and all imbalance comes to rest. It is this stillpoint, this point of creation from which you were made and from which all good flows forth. Be still and be comforted by the gentle presence of my love, my flowing truth which flows through you to create your gentle journeys of peace.

For it is time for all activities which reflect other than my peaceful presence to be stilled. The anger of separation, the crying out within the hearts of men. There is nothing to fight against. My heart has such harmony and peace that there is no room for conflict. Discord has nowhere to gain a foothold when humanity reaches out to one another with the joy of hearts made whole.

Gently, but surely, I am reclaiming all of my hearts through the light of understanding. In all the ways man has journeyed from my into the cold I light with my light of non-judgement and truth. Oh my beautiful angels, how I have witnessed your journeys in the darkness, your lack of joy, your perceived loss of your dignity and pride as you believed in a world without light. And how I have anticipated your return.

This prince of darkness, this ego world was always destined to fade. It has opened a doorway for me and created a fullness in the spectrum of my love and I am so proud. With all of your darkness, disappointment, shreds of sorrow turned on one another, turn to me. For I am the light of understanding, the truth of a light made real and the bonding for all creation.

Let us live together again in the truth that the parts form the whole, for when you look around you you see the parts of your own heart. It thrives on the gentle touch of your attention and gratitude and springs to life for you, giving without restraint.

The smell of the blossoms, the gentle journeyings of my creatures, return to me and you will see the truth and the glory of my love will be made real in our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment